currently listening to my dad having a full-on conversation with my cat...

watched gangs of new york with my dad last night, love that film so muchh! very upset that i missed practically half of the leonardo season on film 4 though. today i must take my mum shopping to be a good daughter and a good citizen, i suspect that this is her way of getting a free lift- or to blackmail me into living with her (as she knows clothes are my strongest weakness), however i can't deny that i need new clothes for holiday/summer. i told my dad i'd hand out a few cv's today but i really cant be arseeeeeed, so instead i will shop then party. tonight im going to charlas birthday shindig, no idea what to wear- im thinking maxi and gladiators, but that is so predictable.





a favourite of hedi slimane

No comments:

Post a Comment